3 bedroom, 4 bath, sleeps 6. Oceanfront, pool.
Cliffside St. Croix – a luxurious 3 bedroom, 4 bath villa on the cliffs at Cane Bay. Relax at night to the sound of the waves on the rocks below and enjoy the dramatic views of the Caribbean Sea. Or spend the day basking in the Caribbean sun at your private pool.
This 3 bedroom / 4 bath villa has a gated entrance and off street parking just inside the gate. There is an outdoor shower and gas grill, plus A/C in all the bedrooms and in the living room.
Each bedroom has a private bath and there is a common bath in the living room. A large living room opens into a deck and patio and features a large TV with a DVD player and an extensive DVD collection.
Free Wifi is provided.
The spacious kitchen is stocked with all your cooking needs or choose to dine at any of the fine locations in walking distance.
Cliffside St. Croix is just a short walk to Cane Bay beach where you can choose to swim, snorkel and relax or book a scuba adventure at the dive shop there.
Beach towels, umbrella and snorkel gear are provided.
Large photos of Cliffside St Croix Cane Bay
- Linens provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Desk chair
- Free wifi
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
Pool & spa
- Private pool
Baby & toddler
- Travel crib
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking Gated Parking
- Fenced pool
- Fenced yard
- Near the ocean
- Water View
- Beach View
Nearby Activities at Cliffside St Croix USVI
- Swimming — at Cane Bay Beach
- Golf — at Carambola Golf Club Tel: 340-778-5638 — view and download the course scorecard (pdf)
- Hiking — try Mount Eagle — view the St. Croix Mt. Eagle Hiking Guide (pdf)
- Bird watching — view the St Croix birdwatching guide (pdf) or the Guide to USVI Seabirds (pdf)
- Shopping — the Village Mall Tel: 340-773-6687
- Boating – Lyric Sails Tel: 340-201-5227 — print out St. Croix Sunset tours and prices (pdf)
- Museums – Caribbean Museum Center for The Arts Tel: 340-772-2622
- Horseback riding — try Equus Riding stables Tel: 340-201-1189 — view & download prices file (pdf)
- Kayaking — try Sea Thru Kayaks VI Tel: 340-244-8696 — view kayak tour prices (pdf)
- Wildlife viewing
- Jet skiing – St Croix watersports
- Scuba diving or snorkeling — try Sweet Bottom Dive Center Tel: 340-773-3483 — view and download scuba dive package prices (pdf)
- Snorkeling — great snorkeling at Cane Bay Beach — View St Croix snorkeling guide (pdf)
- Ecotourism — Bush Tribe Eco Adventures Tel: 340-277-2503 — view tour prices (pdf)
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos — Divi Carina Bay Resort & Casino Tel: 340-773-9700
- Zip lining — try Carambola Zip Line Tel: 340-244-1464 — view print zipline St. Croix USVI prices (pdf)
- Christiansted Boardwalk — read about Christiansted (pdf)
- Tan Tan Tours Tel: 340-773-7041
- Tamarind Reef Beach
- Green Cay National Wildlife Refuge Tel: 340-690-9451
- Buck Island Reef National Monument — read about the Buck Island monument (pdf)
- Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482. — View St Croix boat tour prices
- Fort Christiansvaern — read & download our doc on the history of the fort (pdf)
- Club St Croix Beach & Tennis Resort Tel: 340-718-9150
- Pueblo Supermarket Tel: 340-718-0118
- The Hotel on the Cay Tel: 340-773-2035
- Caribbean Sea Adventures – boat tours Tel: 340-773-2628. — view & print St Croix boat tour prices (pdf)
Nearby places to eat at Cliffside St Croix USVI
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — view menu (pdf)
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view & print menu (pdf)
- Savant. Tel: 340-713-8666 — view & print Savant St Croix menu (pdf)
- Galangal. Tel: 340-773-0076 — view & download Galangal St Croix menu (pdf)
- Brew STX. Tel: 340-719-6339 — view Brew STX menu (pdf)
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — Print menu (pdf)
- Rum Runners Restaurant. Tel: 340-773-6585
- Nate’s Boathouse. Tel: 340-692-6283 — view or download menu here (pdf)
- Hamilton’s. Tel: 340-773-5393
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters 24
Directions to Cliffside St. Croix
Videos for Cane Bay
Live Webcam at Cane Bay
Cliffside St. Croix Reviews
Her are some review of Cliffside ST. on VRBO:
ENJOYED LOCATION & CRASHING WAVES
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 CAROL G.
Loved the location of the property. Close to Cane Bay restaurants and diving (both of which we used). Walkable to AMA restaurant and a 20 minute drive to Christiansted and Fredricksted (both of which we went to dive).
Bedrooms (3) were downstairs each with their own bath and a great open kitchen/greatroom upstairs (with full bath) with outside deck. The house did not have gentle ocean sounds, but crashing waves – but enjoyed it, especially sitting on the deck in the mornings watching the ocean.
Estate La Valle is Awesome!
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 David R.
This property really is just so cool.
I love being gated with the private pool and so close to Cane Bay.
Perfect island rental
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Aimee D.
Amazing location with constant wave crashing. Well appointed home. Host was very responsive, kind, and helpful. Highly recommend this property! Published Mar 2, 2023
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Dr Robert V L.Florida
This property was all (and more) that was promised. The house itself is spacious, extremely well appointed, and in a fabulous location. The view from the multiple balconies and patios cannot be beaten. Simply spectacular! The ocean crashes on the rocks directly below the house and the vistas across the water to Saint Thomas are stunning.
I stay in VRBOs many times per year. For a family, friends, or working colleagues, this property is not to be missed. Published Feb 8, 2023
5/5 Stayed Dec 2022
Estate La Vallee exceeded our expectations in every way! The home is beautiful and had a perfect and easy layout for the six of us (three adult couples), with plenty of space and spots to eat together, gather, play games, and rest. The location at Cane Bay was also ideal — with an upscale restaurant, a great more casual bar/restaurant, and a beachside bar all within walking distance or a one-minute drive. And the SOUND! The constant sound of crashing waves made the home feel extra special and unique — a real tropical paradise. Published Dec 30, 2022
Cliffside St Croix details on VRBO (pdf)
Cliffside St. Croix reviews on VRBO (pdf)
Cliffside St Croix details on Airbnb (pdf)
Cliffside St Croix reviews on Airbnb (pdf)
Need a map of St. Croix?
Click here for St. Croix jeep rentals
Click here to a St. Croix scuba dive shop
Find the best beaches in St. Croix here