Sleeps 8. 3 bedrooms. 6 beds
Pelican Point villa includes all the needed conveniences for a beautiful stay in paradise. High ceilings, an open living area, and with great sea breezes flowing through the entire villa. Every BR has A/C and all the main common spaces have ceiling fans. The kitchen comes ready to cook up your favorite family meals, which you’ll enjoy in the dining area with amazing seaviews. Doors open onto a large deck with a pool. There are gazebos in the shade on both sides of the deck to relax and enjoy evening cocktails and morning coffee.
The deck leads down to the pool and private guest bedroom and bath on the lower level (no interior access to the lower level). There is an additional room to sit back and relax or have some drinks while playing shuffle board. Walk out to the pool area or jump on the hammock to grab a nap in the cool breeze after a dip.
Pelican Point St. Croix is located on the east end of the island and offers a truly memorable vacation experience.
Video of Pelican Point St Croix & nearby area
Large photos of Pelican Point St. Croix villa
- Internet: Wireless
- Linens provided: Linen for beds provided
- Towels Provided: Beach Towels and Initial shower towels and wash rags
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning: All three Bedrooms have A/C. Common areas have ceiling fans.
- Wireless Internet: Good wireless for cellular and internet
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wifi speed: 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Free wifi
- Microwave: Upstairs and Downstairs
- Refrigerator: Dual Doors, Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils: Enough for Eight
- Coffee Maker: Mr. Coffee
- Kitchen: Fully Stocked
- Dishwasher: New
- Stove: Gas
- Toaster: In pantry cabinet left of Fridge
- Oven: Gas
- Pantry Items: Additional kitchen items
- Ice Maker
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private pool: Large Pool. Salt Water for softer water.
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Golf: You can see the course from the house–Walking Distance down the hill to 9 Hole Reef Golf Course. Also, disc golf course available.
- Tennis: Tennis courts down the street at Duggan’s Reef
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Kayak/Canoe: Christiansted, Buccaneer, DIVI Resort, Hotel on the Cay
- Water Sports Gear: Christiansted, Buccaneer, DIVI Resort, Hotel on the Cay
- Boat: Available boating and sailing Charters nearby
- Television: Dish TV cable
- Satellite/Cable: Dish Network
- DVD Player: With Movies
- Games: Board games and Shuffle Board
- Books: Library of Books
- Stereo: Wireless Bose System provided
- Video Library: Yes
- Game Room: Shuffle Board Table Downstairs area
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Toys: Board Games
- Games for Kids
- Travel crib
- Books for kids
- Washing machine: High Efficiency. Downstairs Laundry Room
- Clothes dryer: Electric Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking: On site Parking
- Smoke detector: Kitchen Hallways
- Fire extinguisher
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit: Master Bath Cabinet
- Fire station contact911
- Police contact911
- Hospital contact911
- Near the ocean1/4 Mile Walk to the ocean
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach: You can see and hear the ocean from the Villa. About a 5 minute walk to the Reef Beach and Restaurant.
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Waterfront: You can see and hear the ocean from the Villa. About a 5 minute walk to the Reef Beach and Restaurant.
- Mountain: Mountains around with a view of the Contessa Castle looking east.
- Golf Course View: Looking west off the deck is the view of the Reef Golf course and frisbee golf.
- Golf Course Front: Golf and Disc course across the street from Villa
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Water tubing
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
- golf privileges optional
- Duty free shops
Directions to Pelican Point St. Croix villa
- Gambling: Casino at the Divi Carina Bay 0.7 mi
- Fishing – try Captain Cook Charters — View charter prices
- Golf – Buccaneer Golf Course Tel: 340-712-2100 — View Buccaneer Golf course rates
- Beaches: Teague Bay 0.2 mi
- Solitude Bay 1.3 mi
- Cramer Park Beach 1.4 mi
- Isaacs Bay Beach 2.1 mi
- Carambola Zip Line – see zip line prices (pdf)
- Auto Rental — try nearby Olympic Rent-A-Car Tel: 340-718-3000
- Boat charters — Fishwater Charters VI Tel: (704) 641-5512 — view boat charter prices (pdf)
- Fishing — try Captain Cook Charters Tel: 340-277-2415 View charter rates
- Wind-surfing – try watersports here
- Scuba diving or snorkeling — try St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures for scuba — check scuba diving prices
- Snorkeling – Chenay Bay snorkeling
- Ecotourism – try Bush Tribe eco-tours — Check kayak tour prices
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
VRBO Pelican Point St Croix villa reviews
House needs some work
2/5 Stayed Jan 2023 Christi C.
We had some problems with this place right away. They were addressed but overall this place was disappointing. The beds are very uncomfortable and the lower level has a lot of issues. The pool is great and the views are fantastic and the kitchen is great for cooking. The furniture overall is old and worn out and the amenities are pretty sparse. We stayed for two weeks and enjoyed our vacation very much but we had to overlook a lot of problems with the house. Published Feb 14, 2023
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. The owners were recently here and completed several updates, throughout the home. We currently have guests whom are having a wonderful time enjoying Pelican Point.
4/5 Stayed Jan 2023 Robert m.
The house is really nice. The view is tough to beat. House had a few issues. One of the beds was broken. Had to prop it up with books. Towel bars and toilet paper holders were broken. Curtain rod in a bedroom fell down in the middle of the night. Just little things that should be taken care of with the price of the house. We came in January so the pool wasn’t useable. No way to heat it. The house is really nice though and the view is great. Just minor issues. Kitchen is well stocked . Would definitely stay here again. Pretty windy on the east side of the island but much nicer and more laid back than west side. Published Feb 23, 2023
Thank you for your review. Please note we have fixed these issues. We would be happy to welcome you back!
5/5 Stayed Dec 2022 Travis W.
Great views and relaxing stay. Would definitely recommend. Published Dec 30, 2022
Great Rental Property
5/5 Stayed Dec 2022 Adem A.
Stayed with family in house for 5 nights and had a great time. View was awesome and pool was great. Make sure to bring lite jackets for the evenings as the deck gets pretty windy. Also be aware that finding breakfast can be a challenge so stock up at the grocery store. Published Dec 30, 2022
5/5 Stayed Sep 2022 Beverly B.
We really enjoyed our stay & the house has the best views of Buck Island. The pool was refreshing on the very hot days we had. Published Sep 14, 2022
The property, location, view, amenities, and the owner were all superb! Would definitely return.
5/5 Stayed Aug 2022 Al S.
The property had everything we needed and more. The owner has truly thought of everything. The space provided opportunities to get away from everyone as well as places to come together collectively and easily. I took a swim in the pool most days during our visit. The caribbean breeze easily flows through the home constantly. My wife and I loved doing yoga on the wrap around deck while overlooking the beautiful bay. The home also provided our temporary sanctuary after returning from planned excursions (i.e. scuba, horse back riding, the beach, shopping, etc.). Bottomline, we loved it. Published Aug 16, 2022
Family Vaca 2022
5/5 Stayed Jul 2022 Bryce S.
Excellent Property. Great views and Great Set Up. Property comes with everything you would need/ask for. Would highly recommend this property to anyone traveling to STX! Published Aug 1, 2022
Great place! Loved the pool and the house. Stan was a great host!
5/5 Stayed Jun 2022 Dan N.
Everything went smooth, very clean and comfortable house to stay in. Published Jul 2, 2022
Our family enjoyed the breath taking views and relaxing atmosphere.
5/5 Stayed Jun 2022 Alisha B.Newark, USA
The house was beautiful and fully equipped with all of the items needed for our stay! Published Jun 26, 2022
Pelican Point St Croix reviews on VRBO (pdf)
Pelican Point St Croix details on VRBO (pdf)
go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix jeep rentals
Click here for the Best St. Croix Villa Rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?