5 bedrooms. 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12.
Miramar Villa St. Croix
This amazing villa is one of the very top St. Croix luxury rentals! A unique mansion in a private estate on a bluff overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. It regularly ranks in elite travel magazines as one of the 10 Best Luxury Rentals in the Caribbean — read the article here (pdf).
As you enter through a private gate into a columned portico and fountain, you’ll enter a jaw-dropping, 2400-foot Great Room replete with fine crystal chandeliers, sculptures, subtle lighting, and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and nearby Buck Island. High ceilings supported with grand columns run down to Italian marble floors, which are tastefully accented with oriental rugs. A splendid large living room comes equipped with a 70-inch television with theater sound. The Great Room also features a formal dining area, an 18-foot granite wet bar facing the ocean, and an impressive gourmet kitchen worthy of Michelin chefs.
A heated infinity pool and sun terrace are located outside sweeping doors, with stylish patio furniture and large coral dining table perfect for alfresco dining, or just relaxing with family and friends. Sunbathers will simply love lounging and marveling at the stunning vista and sweeping views of nearby Buck Island, exotic birds, and passing boats.
The villa’s east side features a king master suite with a sitting area and wide seaviews. An ensuite bath features two separate vanities for the “king and queen” of the palace. There are also large walk-in closets with many drawers and endless space, and glassed-in shower as well as a jacuzzi bathtub. The suite offers direct access to the pool and patio outside.
Descend the stairs from the master suite, and you’ll find two king bedrooms, and a large bedroom with two queen poster beds. Both king BRs offer wonderful oceanviews, in-suite baths / showers, and separate toilet areas.
A second king master bedroom is located on the villa’s west side, also with broad oceanviews and unique features such as a sunken living area with a TV, and French doors, which open directly to the pool and terrace. The in-suite bath has double vanity sinks, a glassed-in shower stall, a Jacuzzi tub, and a separate water closet.
A handsome air-conditioned library-office offers a private workplace, as well as a large library of books for pleasure reading.
Throughout this unique luxury St. Croix villa rental you’ll find custom cabinetry, tile, colorful original art pieces decorating the walls, and designer furnishings defining Villa Miramar’s status as one of St. Croix’s most impressive property masterpieces.
If only the very best elite property in an island paradise setting will suffice, then the 5 * Villa Miramar St Croix is the preferred choice.
Things to do near Villa Miramar
- Fishing – try Captain Cook Charters — download charter prices doc
- Golf – Buccaneer Golf Course Tel: 340-712-2100 — print out Buccaneer Golf course rates (pdf)
- Auto Rental — try nearby Olympic Rent-A-Car Tel: 340-718-3000
- Ecotourism – try Bush Tribe eco-tours — Check kayak tour prices (pdf)
- Carambola Zip Line – download zip line prices (pdf)
- Tan Tan Tours 4 mi Tel: 340-773-7041. — print tour prices (pdf)
- Southgate Coastal Reserve
- Green Cay National Wildlife Refuge. — extra reading about the rare St Croix ground lizard (pdf)
- Boat charters. Try Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482 — print boat tour prices and schedule (pdf)
- Sunset Cruise. Try Lyric Sails. — View St. Croix sunset cruise prices and schedule 9pdf)
- Buck Island Reef National Monument. — offline reading about Buck Island activities (pdf)
- Fort Christiansvaern 3 mi. — extra reading about Fort Christiansvaern St Croix (pdf)
- Scuba diving or snorkeling — try St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures for scuba — download scuba diving prices (pdf)
- Snorkeling – Chenay Bay snorkeling
- Fishing charters — Fishwater Charters VI Tel: (704) 641-5512 — view boat charter prices (pdf)
Nearby restaurants to Villa Miramar St. Croix
- Shupe’s on the Boardwalk — on Christiansted boardwalk. Telephone: 340-773-3400 — view menu (pdf)
- Beauregard’s on the Beach – fine dining at the Buccaneer Hotel. — Tel: 340-712-2142 — View Menu (pdf)
- Savant — Tel: 340-713-8666 — download menu as pdf
- Galangal — Tel: 340-773-0076 — print menu as pdf
- Brew STX — Tel: 340-719-6339 — view menu (pdf)
- St. Croix Yacht Club — Tel: 340-773-9531 — view menu (pdf)
- Ziggy’s Island Market — Tel: 340-773-8382
- The Deep End Bar and Grill — Tel: 340-718-7071
- Duggan’s Reef seafood — download menu in pdf
- Grapetree Bay Hotel & Restaurant — download menu in pdf
- Internet Courtesy hi-speed wireless internet throughout house & outside deck and pool area
- Linens provided Fine white linens.
- Towels Provided Monogrammed plush bathrobes and white towels. Variety of hi-quality beach towels.
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning Entire house and every room is air conditioned
- Wireless Internet Recent hi-tech upgrade throughout the house, all levels, deck, outside dining and pool area.
- Toilet Paper
- Basic Soaps
- Telephone Cell service
- Fitness Room/Equipment Elliptical & treadmill machines with adjustable slope levels, recumbent bicycle, full weight rack, Ball, push up grips, sit-up/versatile bench, mats & ball. Stunning views, Dish Network, 4K Ultra HDTV
- Desk chair
- Wifi speed250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Free wifi
- Microwave Yes
- Refrigerator 2 Sub Zeros Side by Side Wine coolers Ice machines
- Dishes & Utensils Fully equipped for all your dining needs
- Coffee Maker Coffee maker and grinder
- Kitchen Gourmet kitchen fit for a true chef.
- Dishwasher Yes
- Stove Wolf – Gas, 6 Burner with Hood
- Oven Viking Double Oven. Also, two warming drawers
- Pantry Items Fully stocked
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Communal pool Elegant, heated seafront infinity edge pool with finest European liner. LED changing pool lights after dark.
- Private pool Infinity Edge Pool. Luxurious European pool liner throughout. Heated. Night color LED changing lights. Dimensions: Length 30 ft. Width 16 ft. Depth 3-4 ft. shallow, to 8 ft. deep end.
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa whirlpool Two whirlpools in two master bedrooms.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Golf At Buccaneer and Carambola Hotels.
- Tennis At Buccaneer Hotel. Others
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Kayak/Canoe Night time transparent hulled kayaks and fluorescent sea life.
- Water Sports Gear
- Boat Catamarran, sail, motor and fishing charters
- Television LED HD TVs. Ultra 4K HD TV in entertainment area with Surround Sound, Ultra 4K HD TV in bedroom and gym, HD TVs in 4 bedrooms.
- Satellite/Cable Dish Network TV in every room except Queen bedroom.
- DVD Player
- Games Board games including scrabble.
- Books A large selection in Study.
- Stereo Indoor and outside deck
- Video LibraryDish Network and full channel access with each TV.
- Video Games
- Music Library i Phone, i Pad connections.
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Toys Board games
- Games for Kids
- Baby Gate
- Cabinet locks
- Travel crib
- Books for kids
- Washing machine 2 Washing Machines
- Clothes dryer 2 Dryers
- Iron & Board
- Parking Ample outdoor parking area for 8 vehicles exclusive of 3 indoor garages.
- Garage Ample outdoor parking area for 8 vehicles exclusive of 3 indoor garages.
- Smoke detector Multiple throughout the house.
- Fire extinguisher Throughout the house
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit Laundry room
- Fire station contact 340-772-9111
- Police contact 340-72-9111 or 911
- Hospital contact Govt: (340) 772-9111, Jamie: (314) 398-2686, ADT Security: (340) 774-3355, (340) 718-8343 Alarm Rspns
- Emergency exit route
- Wheelchair accessible Main level interior and portion of deck area only.
- Near the ocean Oceanfront
- Ocean View Prime view of Buck Island, passing boats and kite boarders.
- Beach View Snorkeling beach facing Buck Island.
- Beachfront Adjacent Solitude Beach is a short walk.
- Oceanfront Exclusive location on the point perched 30 feet above the Caribbean Sea facing Buck Island.
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Water skiing
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Basketball court
- Gambling casinos
- golf privileges optional
- Duty free shops
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters25
Map location of Miramar Villa St. Croix
Miramar St. Croix Reviews
4.9 Wonderful! Reviews
Nice but needs some tender loving care
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 Suzette B.
There were some issues with the house some of the bathrooms didn’t have hot water the house needs some tender loving care things are starting to need repair Mary Pat was great at responding to our needs there is just a lot to the house beyond her control. Published Apr 3, 2023
5/5 Stayed Nov 2022 Suman V.
Fabulous property. Mary Pat, the property manager was very responsive. Published Nov 30, 2022
A wonderful week in Paradise
5/5 Stayed Jul 2022 Mary Lynn B.
We cannot say enough good things about this amazing property, the view, the accommodations, the location all incredible! Mary Pat, the property manager is a gem. She met us when we arrived and took care of any needs we had very promptly and with great kindness. There are so many details about this house that we kept discovering throughout the week. The power went out to the entire island for three hours and we had no idea it had happened as a generator immediately kicked in and we had full power and A/C! We are looking forward to when we can return. Published Aug 1, 2022
Thank You Mary Lynn and family
We are so happy we could make amazing memories for you and your beautiful family!
We look forward to your return!
5/5 Stayed May 2022 Bob
Beautiful property and property manager was really helpful. Published May 31, 2022
Miramar St, Croix
5/5 Stayed Apr 2022 D’Lee B.
Jamie was so helpful with information way before our stay and during our stay. The large kitchen and bar area was where we gathered the most when we were not outdoors. Everything was well equipped. I loved the large dining room where all ten of us could sit around one table for dinner. Chef Sean cooked for us three nights and he was pleasant, professional, and accommodating for our two gluten gluten-free and one shellfish allergy members. We all would love to go back.
Villa Miramar St. Croix reviews — download reviews in pdf form
Videos about VRBO Miramar Villa St. Croix luxury rental
Miramar Villa virtual tour
More Miramar St. Croix photos
Back to Best St. Croix Villas to Rent page
Go to St Croix aiport page
Guide to the Best St. Croix Beaches
Interested in St. Croix Dive Sites?
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?