Villa Larimar St. Croix is a 3 BR, 3 bath villa nestled in the rolling green hills overlooking Cane Bay in St. Croix. This wonderful villa features an open air design which integrates tropical Caribbean life into every part of the home. The large living spaces open directly to the surrounding lush settings, and offer spectacular views of the island and sea. A large patio area ,surrounds the pool and deck area and offers a perfect place to relax, entertain or work. There’s an outdoor gas grill for cooking up the day’s catch or whatever suits your fancy, while indoor is a fully-equipped kitchen for any cooking needs.
Villa Larimar St. Croix is an eco-friendly villa and is powered by its own on-site solar system.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 6-8 ppl. Pool, seaview.
Amenities & details
Wireless internet. Three wi-fi networks cover 100% of house. Wifi speed: 250+ Mbps. Towels provided. Linens provided. AC unit in every bedroom . Hair dryer. Shampoo. Toilet paper. Paper towels. Basic soaps. Telephone.
Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances throughout. A new, whole house water filtration system has been added including UV filtration. Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove, dishes & utensils, dinnerware and glassware, coffee maker.
Pool & spa
freshwater pool overlooking the Caribbean. Spa whirlpool.
Outdoor furniture. Beach chairs. Beach towels. Outdoor shower.
Baby & toddler
Travel crib Games for kids
Iron & board
Smoke detectors in all bedrooms. Carbon monoxide detectors in all bedrooms. Deadbolt lock. Fire extinguisher.
Near the ocean. A five minute drive from Cane Bay beach. Mountain views of the tallest peak on St. Croix, Mount Eagle. Rural, no view of houses around this area. Ocean view: 300 degrees of Caribbean Sea. Possible to see St. Thomas, St. John, and Tortola.
Housekeeper optional. Private chef. Massage. Concierge
Long-term renters welcome. Minimum age limit for renters29
Nearby things to do
- Hiking — try Mount Eagle — print our St. Croix Mt. Eagle Hiking Guide (pdf)
- Off-road ATV tours — Gecko’s Island Adventures – tours Tel: 340-713-8820 — download Gekko off-road ATV tour prices (pdf)
- Buck Island tours — Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482. — View Buck Island tour prices
- Sailing – try a sunset cruise or Lyric Sails — download the Sunset cruise prices and schedule (pdf)
- Gardens — visit St George Village Botanical Gardens Tel: 340-692-2874 — About the botanical garden history and plants (pdf)
- Snorkeling — Cane Bay Beach — St Croix snorkeling guide (pdf)
- Horseback riding — try Equus Riding stables Tel: 340-201-1189 — view & download prices file (pdf)
- Jet skiing – St Croix watersports
- Ecotourism — Bush Tribe Eco Adventures Tel: 340-277-2503 — view tour prices (pdf)
- Zip lining — try Carambola Zip Line Tel: 340-244-1464 — view print zipline St. Croix USVI prices (pdf)
Nearby places to eat
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — view menu (pdf)
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view & print menu (pdf)
- Hamilton’s. Tel: 340-773-5393
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — Print menu (pdf)
- Brew STX. Tel: 340-719-6339 — view Brew STX menu (pdf)
- Rum Runners Restaurant. Tel: 340-773-6585
- Cafe Fresco — menu (pdf)
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — menu (pdf)
- Beauregards on the Beach – fine dining at the Buccaneer Hotel. Telephone: 340-712-214 — download menu (pdf)
Here’s a map showing where Villa Larimar is located in St. Croix:
Videos of Villa Larimar & local area
Villa Larimar St. Croix reviews
Here are more details and reviews of Villa Larimar in St Croix US Virgin Islands as found on VRBO:
Jan 19, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
fabulous house and great host
The house was amazing, and Kiki was an awesome host.Stayed 9 nights in Dec 2022
Jeff M., Baltimore
Apr 9, 2020 Disliked: Cleanliness
Was overshadowed by the COVID-19. Weather was not that great towards end and couldn’t do a lot of activities we had planned. The villa was a good shelter during our visit to St. Croix. Probably wouldn’t stay again unless a lot of things have been fixed and cleaned. We have written an email to the property owner. Thank you. Stayed 8 nights in Mar 2020
Christina B., Cary, NC
Jan 28, 2020 Liked: Cleanliness
ST CROIX DREAM HOUSE
One word sums up this house-AMAZING! My family of 5 traveled to St Croix for our winter break. We have stayed in 2 homes on St John and 1 on Vieques in past years, but we enjoyed this home and this island the most. First, the location is perfect. It is pretty much on the top of a mountain. The views over the north shore were gorgeous. The breezes were wonderful. We always rent houses with air conditioning because we like our cool nights. With this house though, we kept the windows opened and never felt the need to use the A/C. The outdoor living area was the most beautiful setting one could ever hope for. It was very comfortable and spacious and right next to the lovely pool. Honestly, I could see just hanging out at the house all day. However, St Croix has a lot to offer so we did rent a Jeep and venture out each day. The location of the house was perfect for that too-it is centrally located between Christiansted and Frederiksted so it was an easy place to venture out from. And, it was only a 5 minute drive down to the beautiful Cane Bay Beach. Not only is the house amazing, the property manager, Kiki, is truly wonderful. She was incredibly helpful to us. She answered all of our questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. We hope someday to travel back to St Croix and we would definitely choose to stay in this same DREAM HOUSE again. Stayed 8 nights in Dec 2019
Dec 29, 2019 Liked: Cleanliness
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the beautifully situated larimar! Kiki made the stay beyond perfect. She exceeded our expectations with her thoughtfulness, kindness and willingness to above and beyond what was asked. Larimar will hold a very special spot in my families heart for years to come. Stayed 7 nights in Dec 2019
Aug 10, 2019 Liked: Cleanliness
I never want to stay anywhere else on St Croix! It’s the perfect place for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a group of friends. I live on St Croix, and have *never* seen a better view, anywhere on the island! Plus, the kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could need, the pool and open living room are so gorgeous, there’s practically no reason to leave. Stayed 7 nights in May 2019
Enjoy a stay at Villa Larimar St. Croix USVI in 2023!
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?