22 Salt River Rd
Christiansted, VI 00820
from US & Canada: (561) 318-3440
From international: +1-561-318-3440
Our Contact Email
To contact us by email, please use this form on our “Availability” page.
Driving Directions from Henry E. Rohlsen airport (STX) to the Villa:
- REMEMBER TO DRIVE ON LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!
- Get a pocket street map at the airport or from your car rental agency, this will help guide you in the right direction. And turn on your car’s trip-meter to measure the miles if possible.
- Print out & bring these directions
- click on “Directions” on the Google Maps above if you have a smartphone and mobile data access
From the airport, the trip is about 15 minutes or 8 miles:
- After going past the airport security gate, turn left out of the airport onto Route 64 East. You will soon pass the Racetrack on your right, then curve to the left and go straight.
- At the first traffic light, go straight across Melvin Evans Highway and continue on Route 64, also known as East Airport Road, about 1.1 miles.
- At the next traffic light, turn right onto Queen Mary Highway (70 East). You’ll go up a hill, through the next traffic light, down the hill. In all, about 1.3 miles.
- Before the next traffic light, take the left hand exit leading onto Route 75 North (Northside Road). If you pass McDonald’s on your left you just missed the turn, so go back. Stay on Route 75 North for about 2.2 miles. You will pass a few gas stations on the left and then see a big sign on the right for the Good Hope Country Day School. About 300 yards ahead will be Route 80 (Northshore-SaltRiver Road).
- Turn left onto Route 80. (There will be signs for Renaissance Hotel Gentle Winds condos, the Salt River marina, and you should immediately see a big green/white sign saying Sydney Lee Road). If the road starts going uphill and curving, you’ve just passed Route 80 and need to go back.
- Continue on Route 80 about 1.5 miles. The road makes many winding turns, some quite sharp. You’ll eventually go uphill a bit around a turn and see the water and sailboat masts and boats in a marina on the right.
- At the entrance to Salt River Marina, you will see a big sign for “Kayaking,” and some cream-colored mailboxes. Turn right on the road right next to the marina entrance and proceed up the hilly road for about 3/10 of a mile. If you see Gentle Winds condos entrance, you passed the turn and need to go back.
- Turn left onto the 2nd dirt road on your left. It is the last road before the beach. You will see a small sign at the beginning of the private drive that says “Villa Margarita”.
- Go through a white metal gate (gate code supplied via private email). Then follow the road to the end, and we are the last villa on the road, on the right side. Light yellow villa with green trim.
- Ring doorbell on arrival and we’ll meet you (unless we’ve agreed you’ll let yourself in).
- Now come on down to the Tiki Bar on the water for a cold drink after your long trip!
If you get lost, call us and we’ll guide you here. Please note that cell phone coverage in some places on the island is inconsistent.
go to Bookings
Follow us on social media: