This beach serves up beautiful white sand, palm trees lining the shore, and is home to Divi Carina Bay Resort, perhaps the best of St Croix all-inclusive resorts. Here you’ll find easy access to St Croix water sports, bars and a restaurant and even a casino. The beach stretches over to Grapetree Beach next door, so this is a really nice stretch for those looking for long beach strolls.
After catching the rays and water (and by the way, the snorkeling here is so-so) you can kick back and relax at the poolside bar and restaurant at the Divi Carina Bay Resort. Here you can enjoy a wide range of your favorite island drinks while sitting under palm trees and pretty much just enjoying paradise!
One of St. Croix’s most successful annual events, “A Taste of St. Croix” takes place each April at Divi.
All types of watersports for guests of the Divi resort: beach volleyball, kayaking, snorkel tours, scuba lessons, mini golf, driving range, karaoke, crab races. Walk-in guests can also access these services for a fee. The beach, bars, restaurant, casino, parking are available to all.
The Starlite Bar & Grille offers elegant dining, while Dockside Cafe offers more relaxed eating just steps from the beach. There’s also good pizza at East End Pizza, and Carina Café serves up classic American fare.
The beach is located at the Divi Carina Beach Resort on the southeast side of St Croix island. About a 15 drive minutes from Christiansted. Get on Highway 60 (South Shore Road) south and then east and drive until you see signs for the Divi Resort.
Nearby places to eat
- The Far East Restaurant at Grapetree Bay Hotel Tel: 340-249-0700 — view the menu (pdf)
- St. Croix Yacht Club Tel: 340-773-9531 — print the menu (pdf)
- Duggan’s Reef tel: 340-773-9800 — download the menu (pdf)
- Starlite Bar and Grille
Things to do
- Gambling: Divi Carina Resort and Casino
- Swimming and snorkeling: Grapetree Beach
- Buck Island Reef National Monument — read about the monument (pdf)
- Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482. — print St Croix boat tour prices
- Captain Morgan Rum Distillery Tel: 340-713-5654 — Tour information (pdf)
- Museums — Caribbean Museum Center for The Arts Tel: 340-772-2622
- Sunset Cruise. Try Lyric Sails. — View St. Croix sunset cruise prices and schedule (pdf)
- Scuba diving or snorkeling — try St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures for scuba — download scuba diving prices (pdf)
- Fishing charters — Fishwater Charters VI Tel: (704) 641-5512 — view boat charter prices (pdf)
Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort & Casino
Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort located at Divi Beach is a relaxing adult-only resort on the southeast end of St. Croix. It is also the only St. Croix all-inclusive resort. This resort offers a wide selection of dining options, together with 3 bars and 2 freshwater pools. The main pool is located right on the beach, plus there are lots of water sports equipment (no motors for to keep the place peaceful and relaxing), tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, a fitness center, daily activities, and an on-site casino
Divi Carina St. Croix was completely renovated in 2021 with a stylish tropical design and has an impressive lobby and lobby bar.
The beach-facing rooms offer private balconies with great ocean views. Each has a private bathroom plus is equipped with modern amenities. There are also large hillside suites which have fully-equipped kitchens, plus spacious living and dining areas, a separate bedroom and bathroom, as well and a sizeable private balcony.
Videos of Divi Beach St. Croix and Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort
Enjoy Divi Beach St Croix!
back to the main St Croix Beaches page
photo credits to Vinow.com
Go to St Croix aiport page
Guide to the Best St. Croix Beaches
Interested in St. Croix Dive Sites?
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?