Cramer’s Park Beach
Cramer’s Park Beach in St Croix is located on the north shore of St. Croix’s East End, near Point Udall and is surrounded by Knight Bay and Boiler Bay. This is a large public park and beach, and it is popular with locals for family gatherings and parties. This place can get pretty crowded on the weekends with lots of people and activity and loud music. So if you want a quiet day at the beach, then you’re best advised to hit this beach sometime during the week rather than on weekends.
The water is shallow and usually pretty calm, which makes it a good spot for kids or just floating around on an inflatable lounger. Cramer’s Park beach also has great snorkeling.
Cramer’s Park Beach is a beautiful sandy beach with a sandy bottom in the water (i.e. no rocks). The water can be best accessed from the right end of the beach to avoid rocks and coral. There are some trees also for shade if needed. This is a great place to swim out in the East End. Enjoy the scenic drive on the way. Take water and a lunch to eat at the picnic tables and enjoy!
You’re also allowed to camp here! There are also lots of seagrape trees here which provide good shade from the sun.
Parking is available and convenient. There are bathroom facilities, grills, and picnic tables. Camping is also allowed.
Follow Route 82 towards Point Udall/Cramer’s Park and turn left into the gate at Cramer’s Park.
Nearby places to eat
- Ziggy’s Island Market — Tel: 340-773-8382
- St. Croix Yacht Club — Tel: 340-773-9531 — view menu (pdf)
- The Deep End Bar and Grill — Tel: 340-718-7071
- Duggan’s Reef — download menu in pdf
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise — Telephone: 340-773-1119
- Castaways of St. Croix — Telephone: 340-719-0019
- Goat Soup and Whiskey Tel: 340-773-3333 — View Menu
- Blue Water Terrace St Croix Tel: 340-692-2583 — View Menu
Nearby things to do
- Green Cay National Wildlife Refuge. — extra reading about the rare St Croix ground lizard (pdf)
- Boating — Fishwater Charters VI Tel: (704) 641-5512 — view boat charter prices (pdf)
- Fishing — Hook and Sun Fishing Charters Tel: 340-244-1335
- Golf — The Reef Golf Course Tel: 340-773-8844
- Sunset Cruise. Try Lyric Sails. — View St. Croix sunset cruise prices and schedule pdf)
- Buck Island Reef National Monument. — offline reading about Buck Island activities (pdf)
Videos of Cramer Beach St. Croix US Virgin Islands
Here are some interesting videos of Cramer’s Park Beach to give you a feel for what it is like:
So check out Cramer’s Park Beach St. Croix in 2023!
Go to St Croix aiport page
Guide to the Best St. Croix Beaches
Interested in St. Croix Dive Sites?
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Find out do I need a passport to go to Virgin Islands?
Bungalows on the Bay St. Croix
Gentle Winds St. Croix for sale
photo credits: Vinow.comFollow us on social media: