6 bedroom, 8 bath, sleeps 12. Oceanfront, pool.
Prosperity Point St Croix is a breathtaking luxury home located on the island’s northwest shore and boasts one of the most stunning vistas overlooking both the island and the sea.
This Crucian palace comes with 7700 sq. of living space and has breathtaking views of the lush rainforest and expansive ocean horizon overlooking Cane Bay Beach. As you drive through this private gated community, you’ll enter your own Paradise with seclusion and privacy. Prosperity Point will sweep you away with fragrant island breezes flowing through its open layout, living and dining area. Disconnect and relax whether you choose indoor or outdoor relaxation. The seaviews are simply stunning, and the tranquility and privacy make perfect idyllic for family get-togethers weddings, retreats, birthdays, reunions, and other celebrations.
This majestic home can accommodates up to 12 people in luxury. You’ll be impresses by the 6 ensuite bedrooms, 8 private bathrooms, and a flat-screen TV in every bedroom. On the main floor, a large family room provides guests with a private place to watch movies on a 60-inch screen or pick a book to read from the large library. The house is equipped with Wi-Fi, and Dish Satellite broadcast access. There is also a fully equipped laundry room on the pool level.
The main level has a wide-open floor plan with a high ceiling with swift-moving fans overlooking a large living area in the center and air conditioning in all bedrooms, bathrooms, den/family room, and kitchen. The home features a newly remodeled kitchen with commercial grade appliances, a breakfast nook overlooking the garden, and a formal dining area with sitting for 12 people.
There are three levels of decks on the back side of the house. The lower deck offers a pool, open-air bar room, sunbathing chairs, and portable patio umbrellas.
The beach is less than 1/2 a mile away (5-minute drive or a 20 min walk).
- Internet Due to hurricane-resistant cement walls, the internet is limited in some areas of the house.
- Linens provided Luxury Brands: -Peacock & Alley -Cariloha Bamboo -Claritin Allergen barrier mattress & pillow covers in all bedrooms
- Towels Provided Luxury Towels: -802 -Gram Turkish Bath Towels – RH Brand -630 Gram Cotton beach and pool towels
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning Independent air conditioners are located in each bedroom, as well as in both kitchens and the den/TV room.
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Desk chair
- Wifi speed 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Free wifi
- Microwave Full size microwaves in the main kitchen and studio kitchen
- Refrigerator- Full-sized professional grade fridge -Full-sized Professional grade freezer
- Dishes & Utensils Both Melamine and porcelain dishware to choose from. All cooking utensils and flatware is also available.
- Coffee Maker Both, Kuerig and traditional filter coffee makers are available.
- Kitchen Extra large kitchen with plenty of counter space; which allows for multiple individuals to cook and socialize simultaneously. The adjacent breakfast nook allows seating for eight.
- Dishwasher Full-size dishwasher available in the main kitchen
- Stove 5 burner GE Professional grade stove
- Oven GE Professional grade convection and traditional oven
- Pantry Items Basic cooking oils and seasoning readily available
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private pool Pool overlooking the Davis Bay ocean view to the North and the rain forest to the West. Depth begins at 3 ft. and drops to an 8 ft. depth. The pool is unsupervised. There are no lifeguards.
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Golf Carambola Golf Course 5 minutes away Buccaneer Golf Course 30 minutes away
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Water Sports Gear-Snorkels, twin fins and masks -Boogie boards -Inflatable rafts
- Television Each bedroom is equipped with flat screen televisions and Dish Network. Den is equipped with 60″ flat screen TV.
- Satellite/Cable Dish Network
- DVD Player Available in the Den/TV room.
- Games Water and lawn toys Beach Toys Indoor board games Dart board in bar room
- Books Books for long and short term loan
- Game Room Water and lawn toys Beach Toys Indoor board games Dart board in bar room
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Toys Toys Pool basketball hoop
- Cabinet locks
- Books for kids
- Washing machine Large size bin. Courtesy laundry cleaning agents available
- Clothes dryer Large size bin. Courtesy dryer sheets available.
- Iron & Board
- Parking The driveway allows ample room for up to three vehicles. Additional parking streetside in the gated neighborhood is also available.
- Smoke detector Both Kitchens
- Fire extinguisher Both Kitchens Deck #3 near BBQ Grill
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector1)Main floor level near kitchen 2) Main floor level near room #6
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit Main Kitchen in cabinet under the counter next to the freezer
- Fire station contact911 Fire Station Number
- Police contact Frederiksted 1-340-772-0213
- Hospital contact Gov. Juan Luis Hospital & Medical Center 1-340-778-6311
- Emergency exit route
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Near the ocean7 minute drive to Cane Bay and walk out scuba diving.
- Beach View Cane bay and surrounds
- Mountain View
- Resort Five minute drive to Renaissance Carambola Resort. Note: Currently closed for renovations
- Downtown Equally distanced from Frederiksted and Christiansted
- Mountain The most photographed mountain scape on the island, the Mountain range above the tidal pools and just beyond Davis Bay
- Horseback riding
- Jet skiing
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
- golf privileges optional
- Duty free shops
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix car rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Interested in St. Croix sailing?
Bungalows on the Bay St. Croix