Hibiscus Beach House St. Croix is a wonderful villa with direct beach access on the preferred north shore of St. Croix USVI. Imagine a very private and secluded luxury villa in a safe gated community providing all the comforts of home and in a lush tropical Caribbean setting. Enjoy your very own private white sand beach literally steps away from the villa.
Hibiscus Beach House is a 2 BR, 2.5 bath villa with extraordinary views of the ocean. Rooms open to private balconies, while the kitchens are fully-equipped for all cooking needs with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, cookware, dishes and utensils. Both BRs are beachfront with wall to wall glass doors for perfect lighting. One has a king bed with an en-suite bath, and the other BR has two twins, which can be put together to make another king. The 2nd BR also has an en-suite bath, and there is a powder room upstairs off the central living area. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and the baths have granite counter tops and step-in showers.
Outside you’ll find a delightful fresh water swimming pool surrounded with tropical garden plants and a large deck with sun loungers. Take a few steps to the beach and you can swim in waters perfect for snorkeling and looking at tropical fish and other marine life, swimming or soaking. Relax in the garden under swaying palm trees and green plants. Whether you seek an active or passive vacation, you’ll find it all at Hibiscus Beach House.
And when you want to venture out, you’re just minutes away from from Cane Bay Beach and all its water sports, bars and restaurants. Enjoy the best of both worlds at this private luxury St. Croix beach house rental!
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sleeps 4 ppl. Pool, direct beach, oceanview. $370-$450/night.
Internet, Towels provided, Linens provided, Air conditioning, Hair dryer
Kitchen has Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove, Oven, Grill, Dishes & utensils, Coffee maker, and Toaster
Pool & spa
Iron & board
Smoke detector and fire extinguisher
Sailing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Hiking, Horseback riding, Golf, Ecotourism, Birdwatching, Fishing
Minimum age limit for renters
Nearby things to do
- Old historical sites — Fort Christiansvaern — fort history (pdf)
- Christiansted Boardwalk — read about Christiansted (pdf)
- Walking around — Christiansted Boardwalk — read about Christiansted (pdf)
- Off-road ATV tours — Gecko’s Island Adventures – tours Tel: 340-713-8820 — download Gekko off-road ATV tour prices (pdf)
- Kayaking — try Sea Thru Kayaks VI Tel: 340-244-8696 — St. Croix bioluminescent kayak tours prices (pdf)
- Buck Island tours — Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482. — View Buck Island tour prices
- Sailing – try a sunset cruise or Lyric Sails — download the Sunset cruise prices and schedule (pdf)
- Factory tours — Leatherback Brewing Company Tel: 340-772-2337 — learn about Leatherback beer factory tours and beer tastings (pdf)
- Tidal pools — visit the interesting Annaly Bay Hike and Tidal Pools
- Nature and ecology — Baobab Tree — see the oldest baobab tree in North America
- Local history — Salt River Bay National Historical Park — read about Salt River’s history (pdf)
Nearby places to eat
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — View menu (pdf)
- Galangal. Tel: 340-773-0076 — View Galangal St Croix menu (pdf)
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — View menu
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view menu (pdf)
- AMA at Cane Bay — download the menu (pdf)
- Savant. Tel: 340-713-8666 — download Savant St Croix menu (pdf)
- Galangal. Tel: 340-773-0076 — View Galangal St Croix menu (pdf)
- Blues’ Backyard BBQ & Grill Tel: 340-514-2541
- Beauregards on the Beach – fine dining at the Buccaneer Hotel. Telephone: 340-712-214 — download menu (pdf)
- Cafe Fresco — Christiansted. Telephone: 340-719-0126 — print menu (pdf)
- The Palms at Pelican Cove Tel: 340-718-8920 — print menu (pdf)
Here’s a map showing where Hibiscus Beach House is located on St. Croix island:
Videos of Hibiscus Beach House
Hibiscus Beach House St. Croix reviews
Here are more details and reviews of Hibiscus Beach House in St Croix US Virgin Islands as found on VRBO
Jun 8, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Wonderful to watch the sunrise from the bedrooms or the second level covered porch. Everything was very clean and high quality. Private pool was very enjoyable. Short walk to the ocean was for snorkeling or just a swim. Everything was Wonderfull and just as they show. Great place and would definitely stay again!
Stayed 5 nights in May 2023
Jun 7, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
We have never vacationed outside of the continental US, so we didn’t really know what to expect. This vacation absolutely blew us away! The Hibiscus Beach House was beyond our expectations. Usually when we rent vacation homes I have to tidy up a bit before we unpack, not this time though. Everything was in order and we immediately unpacked our bags, took a short walk down the beach and then jumped in the pool. Centrally located on the north side of the island, we were able to get around quickly and conveniently everywhere we wanted to go. We loved meeting Blackie and Stew, the friendly Salt River neighborhood dogs and also enjoyed the visits from a couple of local iguanas while we were poolside. We learned much about the history of this beautiful island and enjoyed our excursion to find the Monks Baths as well as snorkeling Buck Island and kayaking in the bioluminescent bay. Everyone on the island was warm and friendly and we haven’t stopped talking about a repeat visit in the future. Hibiscus Beach House was truly a tropical oasis for our family.
Stayed 7 nights in May 2023
May 21, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Amazing Virgin Islands Vacation
House was great! Everything we needed was on hand, from kitchen items to linens. Enjoyed our vacation very much.
Stayed 7 nights in Apr 2023
Apr 24, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
The property was exactly as it appeared online and was exactly what we were looking for. Great views, great accommodations and very private, quiet and relaxing. Thoroughly enjoyed the great weather and the ability to hear the trade winds blowing and waves breaking on the beach 24/7. It was great to have the beach just steps away although we found some nicer beaches around the island. It was our first time on St. Croix but definitely not our last.
Stayed 21 nights in Mar 2023
Apr 2, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Great place with amazing views! Very Relaxing.
Stayed 7 nights in Mar 2023
Mar 13, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Wonderful oceanfront home!!!
We absolutely loved our stay at the Hisbicus House!!! We could not have been more pleased with the home, view of ocean, location!
Stayed 14 nights in Feb 2023
Feb 27, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Interesting island with friendly people
Stayed 7 nights in Feb 2023
Feb 4, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Stayed 14 nights in Jan 2023
Jan 17, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Lovely, quiet and scenic
Such a beautiful house in a paradise-like location. And the best part was getting to have Blackie the dog hang out with us! Wish we were there now.
Sheilah P., Charlotte NC USA
Dec 18, 2022 Liked: Cleanliness
60th BDay celebration
I came with 3 of my girlfriends and the house was perfect accommodations to make our stay very comfortable On the beach with a private pool That’s all you could want.
Stayed 6 nights in Nov 2022
Try Hibiscus Beach House St. Croix USVI in 2023!
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?