6 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 14.
Sea View Play St. Croix
Sea View Play villa rental is located on St. Croix’s North Shore. Sea View Play was built in 2000. Every room in this 6,000 square foot house faces the ocean. Since the house faces North and has 180 degree views, you can see both Amazing Sunrises and Sunsets. We are on the ‘rainbow coast’ and the rainbows are fantastic.
This magnificent vacation villa has over 6,000 square feet of living, is situated on 1.3 acres of beautifully manicured ocean front grounds. The villa sleeps up to 14 guests when using the sofa sleeper and air mattress. At night you are lulled to sleep with the wonderful sound of the wave crashing on the shore.
Videos of Sea View Play St Croix vacation rental
- Internet Free Wifi Broadband
- Linens provided Egyptian Cotton Linens and Plush Towels
- Towels Provided Plush Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning All six bedrooms are air conditioned
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Telephone Land line and Wifi calling
- Fitness Room/Equipment Work out mats and gym equipment are located in the lower level.
- Desk chair
- Free wifi
- Microwave 3 Microwaves
- Refrigerator 4 Refrigerators
- Dishes & Utensils All three kitchens are equipped with dinner ware for 8 guests
- Coffee Maker Three Coffee Makers
- Kitchen Three full kitchens and one outdoor grill and refrigerator Ninja blender for making your favorite drinks
- Dishwasher Three Dishwashers
- Stove Three Stoves
- Toaster Three Toasters
- Oven Three Ovens
- Pantry Items Three fully stocked kitchens
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
Pool & spa
- Private pool Saltwater pool and a 40’x45′ natural tide pool on property. This private outdoor aquarium is a great place for kids and adults alike.
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Golf Choose from two amazing golf courses. The Carambola golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones is located only minutes away.The Buccaneer golf course is close by & offers some an amazing ocean views
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Kayak/Canoe You can rent these items on the Salt River.
- Water Sports Gear Natural tide pool snorkel gear and water shoes are available for guests
- Boat You can rent these items on the Salt River.
- Fire pit Fire pit is located on the sand behind the cottage.
- Television Seven televisions
- Satellite/Cable Dish Network
- DVD Player Enjoy watching your favorite movies
- Games X Box 360 and multiple board games
- Books Enjoy reading from the large library
- Stereo Surround Sound stereo, inside main living room. Outdoor stereo to enjoy while on the deck enjoying the pool, bar and outdoor dining. There are Amazon Alexa’s in all the bedrooms and living rooms.
- Video Library
- Game Room The living room is equipped with an X Box 360 and games
- Video Games X Box 360 & 5 games in the living room.
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Childs Highchair
- Toys X Box 360 & 5 games in living room.
- Games for Kids
- Baby Gate
- Books for kids
- Washing machine There are washing machines located in the main home and cottage for guests to use
- Clothes dryer There are dryers located in the main home and cottage for guests to use
- Iron & Board
- Parking Secure. Gated Parking lot for five cars
- Garage One car garage
- Smoke detector Sea View Play has smoke detectors installed outside of every bedroom and in the kitchens. There is solar lighting installed illuminating the exterior of the villa and cottage.
- Fire extinguisher There are fire extinguishers located in every kitchen and by the outdoor grill.
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector The Carbon-monoxide detector is located in the laundry room adjacent to the garage.
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kit Located in kitchen of the main home
- Fire station contact 340-773-8053
- Police contact 911 or 340-773-2237
- Hospital contact 340-778-6311
- Emergency exit route
- Wheelchair inaccessible Please watch the video. The main area N0 steps to enter. West master wing has 3 steps to access. Second bedroom no steps and 3rd bedroom and the east master wing has 3 steps to enter. Everything else is all one level. No bars in bathrooms.
- Near the ocean Located only 40 feet from the Caribbean Sea
- Water View Located only 40 feet from the ocean enjoy the incredible views from the large pool deck
- Ocean View Amazing views of both sunrises and sunsets from the large deck
- Beach View Private natural tide pool located on property
- Beachfront Enjoy a day at Cane Bay Beach scuba diving, snorkeling, or just relaxing- located half a mile West of Sea View play.
- Oceanfront 1.3 Private beautifully landscaped Oceanfront acres located only 40 feet from the Caribbean Sea
- Waterfront Only 40 feet from the Caribbean Sea
- Downtown Sea View Play is centrally located between both Frederiksted to the West and Christiansted to the East
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Water tubing
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
- Whale watching
- golf privileges optional
- Duty free shops
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Booking Possible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters27
Videos about Sea View Play St Croix villa
Directions to Sea View Play St Croix
- 1. Cane Bay 0.3 mi
- 2. Cane Bay Beach 0.5 mi
- 3. Mount Eagle 1.4 mi
- 4. Davis Beach 2.1 mi
- 5. Annaly Bay Hike and Tidal Pools 2.3 mi
- 6. Carambola Golf Club 2.5 mi
- 7. Salt River Bay National Historical Park 2.7 mi
- 8. Mt. Eagle 4.4 mi
- 9. St. George Village Botanical Garden 4.7 mi
- 10. Cruzan Rum Factory 5.4 mi
- 11. Sugar Beach 5.8 mi
- 12. Rainbow Beach 6.4 mi
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Sea View Play St Croix reviews on VRBO
4.9 Wonderful! Reviews
AMAZING Family Vacation at Sea View Play!
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 Liz K.
We had a wonderful time staying at Sea View Play. We traveled with our two families (4 adults, 5 teenage daughters) and there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out, but also comfortable common areas for dinner, games and relaxing. The location is great on the northside of the island, with easy access to Christiansted or Frederiksted. The house is literally minutes from Cane Bay with the Landing or Off the Wall for food options (both are fun). We loved exploring the beaches (our favorites were Sandy Point, Jack & Isaacs and visiting Buck Island) and towns in the morning/early afternoon, and coming back to the house to enjoy afternoon sun on the deck or cooling off in the pool/tide pool. Rob was a fantastic host; communication was quick and he had great suggestions for things to do on the island. When we had an issue with the dishwasher during our stay, he took care of it the same day. St Croix is a beautiful place, and Sea View Play is a perfect base to enjoy it!Published Mar 22, 2023
Appropriate Name “Sea View Play”
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Angie G.
We were a 5 couple group and stayed for one week. The sea was amazing to experience with the tide pool and the shore. The view was amazing. We saw whales and rainbows. And we played a lot so this place could not have a more perfect name. We had two massage therapist come in for massages. Brenda and Julie. They were amazing. And Chef Lori from Bluewater Grill came in and cooked a wonderful dinner for us. Such a beautiful place. We enjoyed it a lot. Published Mar 15, 2023
Wonderful Wedding week
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Mandie C.
What a wonderful home for a wedding! Our group of 10 just wrapped up our week at Sea View Play. We were very comfortable and the home had everything we needed. We hosted our wedding with an additional 9 guests on the pool deck. The views are amazing! Plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy their time. The pool, tide pool and beaches were a big hit for all ages. Thank you to Rob and his crew for taking such excellent care of us! We can’t wait to come back. Published Feb 19, 2023
Great space for a group
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Jason L.NH
My wife and I brought my brother and sister-in-law and our two 20 year old kids with their “others”. Both couples had a private room and bath at each end on the house. The two girls had their own rooms and the two boys shared a room with twin beds. Plenty of room for all to spread out, place was clean and well maintained. Kitchen had everything we needed to prepare breakfast each morning. The sliders opening to the patio and pool was the best. View, breeze and crashing of the wave is amazing. We all loved it. Published Feb 25, 2023
5/5 Stayed Jan 2023 Jennifer T.Davidsonville, MD
The house and location can’t be beat. We spent a lot of time enjoying the views and exploring the island. Rob was an amazing host. Published Feb 19, 2023
Back to Best St. Croix Villas to Rent page
Go to St Croix aiport page
Here are St. Croix jeep rentals
Looking for the Best St. Croix Vacation Rentals ?
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Find out do I need a passport to go to Virgin Islands?
Bungalows on the Bay St. Croix