4 bedroom, 3 bath, sleeps 9. In hills with ocean view, pool.
Villa Panorama St. Croix is a fully-furnished and stocked home offering four BR and 3 full baths. Enjoy the two king master suites, each with its own ensuite full bath. One has good seaviews and view of the outdoor pool, while the other one provides an ocean view and a private covered lanai.
A queen bedroom offers ocean & pool views, and the twin bedroom also comes with an ocean view. Every room has A/C, and you’ll find fully-stocked kitchen complete with stainless appliances, granite countertops and as well as a gas range.
Outdoors, you can relax in the large pool and beautiful patio furniture. There’s a Weber grill for cooking, plus a hammock to rest in,
Other amenities include plenty of parking space, DISH TV, WiFi coverage, a full washer and dryer set, as well as on-island property manager to promptly resolve any issues which might arise, guaranteeing you a relaxed and pleasant stay .
Villa Panorama St. Croix offers a secluded and private setting, yet is conveniently close to restaurants, beaches, and shopping.
- Linens provided. Fully stocked with luxury linens.
- Towels Provided. Fully stocked, including many beach towels.
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning. Split A/C with separate controls in every room.
- Wireless Internet
- Telephone. Cell reception is good; no land line.
- Dishes & Utensils. Fully stocked, including barware, cookware, small appliances, kitchen linens, kids’ dishes and utensils.
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen: Granite counters, all stainless appliances, gas range. Eat-in counter for 3-4. Fully stocked.
- Stove. Gas range.
- Toaster. Yes, toaster oven (large)
- Oven. Stainless
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private pool
- Satellite/Cable. DISH TV
- DVD Player
- Games. iPod dock. Many board games, cards, yoga mat, weights, resistance bands.
- Books. Many, and feel free to borrow!
- Video Library. Many DVDs.
Baby & toddler
- Toys. Pool toys, raft, noodles, beach toys, beach towels, cooler, beach chairs.
- Washing machine. Full-sized, includes detergent.
- Clothes dryer. Full-sized
- Iron & Board
- Parking Circular driveway, ample parking.
- Exterior lighting
- Deadbolt lock
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Jet skiing
- Health/beauty spa
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Gambling casinos
- golf privileges optional
- Duty free shops
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters: 25
Directions to Villa Panorama St. Croix
Here’s a map showing the location of Villa Panorama.
- Solitude Bay 0.4 mi
- Reef Beach 1 mi
- Teague Bay 1 mi
- Casino at the Divi Carina Bay 1.5 mi
- Grape Tree Beach 2 mi
- Knight Bay 1.7 mi
- Chenay Bay Beach 2.1 mi —
- Buck Island Reef National Monument 2.3 mi — read about the reef monument (pdf)
- Tamarind Reef Beach 2.1 mi
- Cramer Park Beach 2.6 mi
- Auto Rental — try nearby Centerline Car Rentals – Christiansted Tel: 888-288-8755 — View rental car fleet
- Boating — try nearby Swan Charters, LLC. – USVI Sailing Charters Tel: 340-727-2727 — view charter menu (pdf)
- Fishing — try nearby Fishing St. Croix or Captain Cook Charters Tel: 340-277-2415 — download St Croix boat charter prices in pdf
- Golf — try The Reef Golf Course or Buccaneer Golf Course Tel: 340-712-2100 — download Buccaneer golf course rates and fees in pdf
Places to eat
- St. Croix Yacht Club — View St Croix Yacht Club Restaurant Menu here (pdf)
- Duggan’s Reef restaurant — download menu as pdf
- Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- The Mill Pizza — view menu (pdf)
- Ziggy’s Island Market, LLC
- Goat Soup & Whiskey restaurant — view download menu as pdf
- Savant — fine dining in Christiansted. Telephone: 340-713-8666 — view menu (pdf)
- Too Chez — in Christiansted. Telephone: 340-713-8888 — view menu (pdf)
- Rum Runners St Croix — on Christiansted boardwalk
- Shupe’s on the Boardwalk — on Christiansted boardwalk. Telephone: 340-773-3400 — view menu (pdf)
- Beauregards on the Beach – fine dining at the Buccaneer Hotel. Telephone: 340-712-2142. — download menu as pdf
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. Telephone: 340-773-1119
- Check in after 4:00 PM
- Check out before 11:00 AM
- Maximum overnight guests: 8
- Minimum age to rent: 25
- Children allowed: ages 0-17
- No pets allowed
- No events allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Reviews of Villa Panorama St. Croix on VRBO
4.9 Wonderful! Reviews
The perfect place in paradise
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 Destry D.
We loved the property and would stay here again. The layout of the house was perfect for our family. Very clean, great pool, and breathtaking views .Published Mar 20, 2023
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023
If you need the perfect place to relax and get away from everything, look no further! As soon as you enter the home welcome to the zen zone where you can enjoy an incredible view alongside a gorgeous pool and patio area. Great location on the island close to restaurants and fabulous beaches. If you want to venture into Christensted it’s only a 15 minute drive. It’s truly a wonderful getaway! Published Mar 13, 2023
Feb. Stay at Villa Panorama
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Anna H.
The property was really lovely. We especially loved hanging on the patio. It was comfortable with fantastic views. We ate most of our meals at the outside table. The kitchen was better equipped than most places we’ve stayed.
Up on the hillside gave us not only spectacular views, but great breezes to keep the bugs away. We didn’t need to run the ac to be comfortable.
My only criticism was that I didn’t get directions and check- in information until the day before which made me stessed. A few minor issue arose during our stay, and Robin, the property manager, was quick to respond and address them.
This property exceeded our expectations! Published Feb 14, 2023
Amazing deck and views and great space for family!
4/5 Stayed Jan 2023 Amy S.
Loved the great deck overlooking the ocean and Buck Island – so beautiful. Lots of space to spread out/read/relax/eat/swim. Nice home that 3 couples could all find space in nicely. Not too far to drive to several east end beaches either. Liked Ziggy’s and Castaways right down the road for a quick bite. Small issue was that one king mattress & the washer were a little rough – but repairmen showed up for both, so it must have been noticed earlier and was being attended to near the end of our stay. I would definitely recommend this home if you are coming to St. Croix! Published Feb 9, 2023
The views were amazing!
5/5 Stayed Jan 2023 Courtney S.
We had such a great time at this property. It had everything we needed. The location was perfect close to a store and a few places to eat easy access to everything and such a pretty view! We would absolutely stay again! Published Jan 17, 2023
Villa Panorama St Croix vacation rental details on VRBO — download as pdf
Villa Panorama St Croix vacation rental reviews on VRBO — print pdf
Large photos of Villa Panorama St Croix
Video of Villa Panorama St. Croix & surrounding areas
Go to St Croix aiport page
Need a rental car in St. Croix?
Need to know Where is St. Croix?
Click here for do I need a passport to go to Virgin Islands?