7 bedroom, 6 bath, sleeps 20. Ocean view, pool.
The Beach House St. Croix is an amazing, 7-BR beach front luxury vacation rental on the island paradise of St. Croix. Enjoy wide panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and Buck Island from virtually every location of the house. We can accommodate large families and groups, up to 20 guests, making it perfect for family holidays and reunions, corporate retreats, and weddings.
A special feature of staying at this home is unlimited free rides on the St. Croix to St. Thomas ferry. So you might consider flying into St. Thomas with its lower airfares, and then and taking the ferry to St. Croix and back. The ferry ride is even a tour in itself!
A further bonus for guests is a complementary $350.00 gift certificate for one of St. Croix’s best restaurants: The Galleon. This restaurant embodies luxurious Caribbean cuisine and features fresh fish and local lobster almost every night.
As a guest of The Beach House St. Croix, you’ll also receive unlimited access to a tennis club in a world class beach resort during your stay.
Bedroom 1 King
Bedroom 2 King
Bedroom 3 Queen
Bedroom 4 King
Bedroom 5 Queen
Bedroom 6 Twin Single (2)
Twin Single (2)
- Linens provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Iron & Board
- ParkingOn site parking
- Smoke detectorKitchen and hallway
- Fire extinguisherKitchen
- Exterior lighting
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kitKitchen
- Fire station contact911
- Police contact911
- Hospital contact911
Things to do
- Sailing — try Lyric Sails for sunset cruises — view cruise prices (pdf)
- Horseback riding — Equus Rides Tel: 340-201-1189 View rates (pdf) or Cruzan Cowgirls Tel: 340-690-7433 — view prices (pdf)
- Water sports — West End Water Sports Tel: 340-277-8295 — View St Croix jet ski prices (pdf)
- Christiansted Boardwalk — extra reading about Christiansted (pdf)
- Tan Tan Tours 4 mi Tel: 340-773-7041. — View tours and prices (pdf)
- Turtle Beach Buck Island — read about snorkeling at Buck Island (pdf)
- Boat charters. Try Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482 — View boat tour prices and schedule (pdf)
- Fort Christiansvaern 3 mi. — extra reading about Fort Christiansvaern St Croix (pdf)
- Boating — try nearby Fishwater Charters VI Tel: (704) 641-5512 — view boat charter prices (pdf)
- Fishing — try nearby Hook and Sun Fishing Charters Tel: 340-244-1335 — View charter rates (pdf)
- Golf — At Buccaneer Golf Club Tel: 340-712-2144 — view golf rates (pdf)
- Hiking — hiking to Isaac’s Bay beach (pdf)
- Gecko’s Island Adventures Tel: 340-713-8820
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge Tel: 340-773-4554 — read about the wildlife reserve (pdf)
- Leatherback Brewing Company Tel: 340-772-2337 — learn about Leatherback beer tours and beer tastings (pdf)
- St George Village Botanical Gardens Tel: 340-692-2874 — About the botanical garden history and plants (pdf)
- Bird watching — read about St. Croix birds (pdf)
- Shopping — try Sonya Ltd for St Croix jewelry Tel: 340-778-8605
- Sailing — try Captain Cook boat charters — view St Croix boat charter prices (pdf)
- Museums — try Whim Estate — read about the estate’s history (pdf)
- Christiansted – read more about Christiansted (pdf)
Places to eat
- St. Croix Yacht Club — View St Croix Yacht Club Restaurant Menu here (pdf)
- Duggan’s Reef restaurant — View menu (pdf)
- Beach Side Cafe at Sand Castle on the Beach Tel: 340-772-1266 — view Sand Castle menu (pdf)
- Goat Soup & Whiskey restaurant — view menu (pdf)
- The Deep End Bar and Grill — Telephone: 340-718-7071
- Savant — Tel: 340-713-8666 — View menu (pdf)
- Brew STX – Tel: 340-719-6339 — View menu (pdf)
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza — Tel: 340-643-6455 — View menu (pdf)
- Shupe’s on the Boardwalk — Tel: 340-773-3400 — View menu (pdf)
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — View menu
- The Landing at Cane Bay (beach restaurant) — View menu
More photos of “The Beach House St. Croix”
Directions to The Beach House St. Croix
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Additional rules
- Guests will be prompted to sign a separate Rental Agreement upon Booking.
- Additional guest fee of $50/guest after 10th guest.
“The Beach House St Croix” reviews on Airbnb
4.43 · 7 reviews
Cleanliness 3.9 Accuracy 4.6 Communication 4.7 Location 4.7 Check-in 4.9 Value4.3
- February 2023
- August 2022
- February 2022
The location is perfect, and the house itself is a nice place. It is picturesque and there is plenty of outdoor space to hang out. Having dual washer/dryer and dual dishwashers was a huge benefit. The upstairs masters are those huge oversized high beds which are difficult to climb in and out of – you must use the step stool and if you miss it, you will hurt yourself, so be careful (spoken from experience).
Overall, the house was suitable for our needs, with just a few exceptions, which I have already advised the host of, but I will recap here. The box of pastries and one bottle of rum was a nice touch at check in, and the guy who met us for check in was very nice and waited for us to get there after a delay at the airport with the rental car place.
Areas for improvement:
The beach is ROUGH, with lots and lots of sandspurs / pricklies to get caught in sandals, and unfortunately our kids’ feet (OUCH). Due to the overgrowth and lack of sand on this little beach, it is really not useable – I hope this gets taken care of for future guests, because it was a HUGE selling point for us and we were disappointed that our kids couldn’t really enjoy it. The volley ball court was directly in this lot of pricklies but there was no ball anyway.
The house needs a DEEP clean – many clumps of dust on every fan and every wall A/C unit. Also the floors were swept but not mopped outside of the kitchen. My first night there, I swept and mopped myself, because the floors were really grimy.
The game room needs to have its supplies replenished. There is a useful multi-use table for inside fun, but many of the accessories were missing.
Finally, if you plan to use the pull out couches, bring your own linens, as they will upcharge you for it – despite it being listed in the common space. In our case, the room configuration of having one BR with four beds didn’t work – I had two adults that I couldn’t put in twin beds in that room. The host then told me to pull twin sheets off the beds I wasn’t using to put on the pull out couches, which is a full/queen. I spent HOURS begging for sheets and pillows. I did finally get them (and a request for more than a thousand dollars for additional occupants over the reservation – which was untrue and I declined), but talk about stressful!
Other issues related to construction during our stay without advising us that it would be happening, should not be an issue for future renters.
The communication was immediate, and the property is a really nice one. Check out instructions were clear and followed to the letter, and as we were preparing to leave, the cleaning lady said she appreciated me puling all the bedsheets out and sorting them for her, as this was a big help with as many beds as she has to make. I had already washed most of the towels and washcloths, as well, to help her out.
I would book here again, with a few couples, as opposed to kids in the mix. It is perfectly set up for that, with 5 of the bedrooms having king and or queen bedding.Show more
- January 2022
Overall, we had a great vacation with extended family and the house was a good home for everyone for the week.
When renting a house of this size and expense I think details are helpful to know so here’s a few that are good to know.
The Beach – the view from the house is fantastic. You can’t beat being right on the water overlooking Buck Island. The sand is walkable and pretty soft.
The Pool and Outdoor Decks – These were excellent. Great outdoor spaces for hanging out. One deck is entirely enclosed (with a gate) which was great for having a baby proofed outdoor space for our toddler.
House Common Areas – Some of the appliances are older but all the necessary stuff is functional. There are a ton of TVs, a pool table, and laundry room.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms – 5 out of 6 of the bathrooms are modern and very nice – 1 is functional but smaller and not as updated.
- September 2021
- August 2021
VI premier vacation rentals was amazing throughout the whole process. There was never a hiccup. We also utilized VI to secure a cook at the house which was such a pleasurable experience. The cooks came and prepared a three course meal, while respectfully interacting with myself and the guests and accommodating dietary restrictions such as vegetarians and gluten free. I recommend this property, and the host (VI Premier Vacation Rentals) for your next trip.
- June 2021
House was amazing, a few issues but nothing that would deter me from booking again! The pictures are accurate and the host is very accommodating. We had a few things that needed to be fixed and the requests were promptly answered. Overall, great experience!
Videos of the nearby area in Teagues Bay
Go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix jeep rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Interested in St. Croix dive sites?