2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6. Great ocean view and pool. See large photos below.
Get the ultimate USVI views overlooking Caribbean & Salt River Bay National EcoPreserve!
Villa Concordia St. Croix offers some of the most incredible views in the Caribbean. 2 BR + 2 bath villa is a tropical dream. Enjoy wrap-around porches and extensive pool deck areas, surrounded by beautiful palms, huge flamboyant trees, bougainvillea, orchids, papaya, banana trees and more. Locals say it’s among the best views on the island, and we agree!
Here you’ll enjoy delightful ocean breezes as you scan the horizon, with clear views of Buck Island, the lights of Christiansted, and even St. Thomas and St. John islands in the distance. You’ll also relax in the shade, take a cool dip in the pool, and arise each morning to amazing views of the ocean from the master and guest bedrooms.
Major renovations were completed in March 2023 on the pool and outdoor lounging areas, and in 2020 renovations included all new appliances in the kitchen and a freshly painted and redecorated interior.
Our villa is ideally located off Scenic Rd East, which overlooks the Salt River Bay and its marina, and provides easy access to find access to dining, beaches, historical sites, airport and downtown Christiansted all within a 5-20 minute drive.
We’re Matt & Laurie Converse, your hosts, and we’ll make sure you have an unforgettable St. Croix holiday. Click here to book directly with us and save a lot on fees! Or call us at 865-318-2470
Or you can find us here on VRBO. You can read below all the 5* reviews we get on VRBO.
Video of Villa Concordia St Croix
Things to do nearby
- Golf — at Carambola Golf Club Tel: 340-778-5638 — view the view & print course scorecard (pdf) or Buccaneer Golf Course Tel: 340-712-2100 View and download Buccaneer golf course rates as pdf
- Old historical sites — Fort Christiansvaern — download our history of the fort (pdf)
- Jeep island tours Tan Tan Tours Tel: 340-773-7041 — View & print out Tan Tan tour cost
- Zip lining — try Carambola Zip Line Tel: 340-244-1464 — download zipline St. Croix USVI prices (pdf)
- Bird watching — download the Guide to USVI Seabirds (pdf)
- Horseback riding — try Equus Riding stables Tel: 340-201-1189 — print out prices (pdf)
- Kayaking — try Sea Thru Kayaks VI Tel: 340-244-8696 — view St. Croix bioluminescent kayak tours prices (pdf)
- Buck Island tours — Big Beard’s Adventure Tours Tel: 340-773-4482. — View Buck Island tour prices
- Sailing – try a sunset cruise or Lyric Sails — download the Sunset cruise prices and schedule (pdf)
- Local history — Salt River Bay National Historical Park — read about Salt River’s history (pdf)
Places to eat
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — View menu
- Brew STX. Tel: 340-719-6339 — View Brew STX menu (pdf)
- Nate’s Boathouse. Tel: 340-692-6283 — View menu (pdf)
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view menu (pdf)
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — View menu (pdf)
- The Palms at Pelican Cove Tel: 340-718-8920 — print menu (pdf)
- AMA at Cane Bay — download the menu (pdf)
- Blues’ Backyard BBQ & Grill Tel: 340-514-2541
- The Palms at Pelican Cove Tel: 340-718-8920 — print menu (pdf)
- Beauregards on the Beach – fine dining at the Buccaneer Hotel. Telephone: 340-712-214 — download menu (pdf)
VRBO Villa Concordia St. Croix reviews
Great view and atmosphere!
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 Chris L.
Everything was great! House and scenery were beautiful. Great central location to visit all corners of the island. Published Mar 30, 2023
St. Croix Paradise
5/5 Stayed Mar 2023 Spence D.
The house was fantastic, and the owners were very responsive and wonderful to deal with. The house was very clean! It is perched on top of a mountain with an incredible view. The drive up to the house is a windy mountain road, but it is paved and easy! We enjoyed our daily visits from Scubie, the neighbor’s very sweet dog. We didn’t even use the pool because we were too busy exploring the island, but it was very pretty and well maintained. Overall I would highly recommend this house, especially for a small family or two couples. Published Mar 9, 2023
As advertised and More
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 claudia a.
The property is exactly as advertised! The owner and property manager responded quickly to any question we had. The view was outstanding, the location quiet, the pool was bigger than I was expecting. Published Mar 8, 2023
5/5 Stayed May 2022 Katherine A.
The house was perfect for two adult couples with our own private rooms and bathrooms. Great views from both the back and front, pictures don’t do it justice. Easy check in and excellent communication before and during the trip with the property manager. Highly recommend! Published May 28, 2022
The experience is better than the description.
5/5 Stayed Mar 2022 Daniel Q. Maple Grove, MN, USA
We spent 10 nights here at the end of March 2022 and did not want to leave. The location is great. Beautiful views of the north side of the island including sunrises. The pool is great as it has a deep end which we always enjoy. All of the appliances are new and there is a lot of space in the open area. It is also centrally located so it is 30 minutes to Point Udell and a little less over to Sandy Point. You can get to Christiansted for dinners in about 15-20. We are going to provide the hosts (who are great to work with) a PDF with some day outing ideas based on what we did. We were extremely active and did a lot of beach hopping and exploring of this beautiful island. We highly recommend this property and plan on returning in the future. Published Apr 13, 2022
VRBO St. Croix Villa Concordia — details as pdf
VRBO Villa Concordia St. Croix reviews — download as pdf
- Linens provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Wifi speed50+ Mbps
- Free wifi
- Microwave – New May 2021
- Refrigerator – New May 2021
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker – New May 2021
- Dishwasher – New May 2021
- Stove – New May 2021
- Toaster – New May 2021
- Oven – New May 2021
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Smart TV
- Iron & Board
- Parking – Plenty of driveway parking available
- Smoke detector – Kitchen/LR, bedrooms & laundry room
- Fire extinguisher – Kitchen & laundry room
- Carbon monoxide detector – laundry room
- Near the ocean
- Water View – Caribbean Sea, Salt River Bay
- Beach View – Overlooking Columbus Landing beach
- Mountain View – Lush hillsides
- River – Overlooking Salt River
- Bird watching
- Health/beauty spa
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
- Whale watching
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters 30
More Photos of Airbnb Villa Concordia St. Croix
Go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix car rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Looking for the best St. Croix dive sites?
Bungalows on the Bay St. Croix
Gentle Winds St. Croix rentals
Best St. Croix Vacation Rentals