4 bedroom 3 bath, sleeps 8. Oceanfront, pool.
Corals Edge St. Croix is a lovely 4-bedroom, 3-baths house located right on the water in the desirable north shore of St. Croix. Take in dramatic views of the ocean while sitting outside listening to the waves just steps away.
The house offers a large living area that includes a fully-stocked kitchen, dining room, bar area and sitting area. Relax making cocktails and entertaining friends, or spending quality time with family.
Take a dip in the pool, or if you prefer a beach, it’s only a few minutes drive to one of the island’s best beaches at Cane Bay beach. There are also a number of bars and restaurants in the area, so you’re never far from entertainment.
Most importantly: This rental is unique in that you order exquisite in-house meals prepared for you by St. Croix’s finest chef Adams Hayne! It’s among the best USVI villas with a chef if you’re looking for that full-service holiday.
And if Coral’s Edge is already booked, then try Villa Margarita’s beachfront suites for only $159/night.
Directions to Coral’s Edge villa
Here’s a map showing the location of Coral’s Edge villa on the north shore of St. Croix island:
Coral’s Edge Amenities
- Linens provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
Pool & spa
- Private pool
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Iron & Board
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Exterior lighting
- Near the ocean
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Nearby things to do
- Zip lining — try Carambola Zip Line Tel: 340-244-1464 — view print zipline St. Croix USVI prices (pdf)
- Swimming — at Cane Bay Beach
- Jet skiing – St Croix watersports
- Golf — at Carambola Golf Club Tel: 340-778-5638 — view and download the course scorecard (pdf)
- Horseback riding — try Equus Riding stables Tel: 340-201-1189 — view & download prices file (pdf)
- Shopping — the Village Mall Tel: 340-773-6687
- Scuba diving or snorkeling — try Sweet Bottom Dive Center Tel: 340-773-3483 — view and download scuba dive package prices (pdf)
- Boating – Lyric Sails Tel: 340-201-5227 — print out St. Croix Sunset tours and prices (pdf)
- Museums – Caribbean Museum Center for The Arts Tel: 340-772-2622
- Snorkeling — Cane Bay Beach — St Croix snorkeling guide (pdf)
- Ecotourism — Bush Tribe Eco Adventures Tel: 340-277-2503 — view tour prices (pdf)
Nearby places to eat
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — view menu (pdf)
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view & print menu (Pdf)
- Brew STX. Tel: 340-719-6339 — view Brew STX menu (pdf)
- Rum Runners Restaurant. Tel: 340-773-6585
- Hamilton’s. Tel: 340-773-5393
- The Mill Boardwalk Bar Brick Oven Pizza. Tel: 340-643-6455 — Print menu (pdf)
Videos of Coral’s Edge St. Croix & neighborhood
Reviews of Coral’s Edge St. Croix
Here are more details and reviews of Coral’s Edge vacation rental in St Croix US Virgin Islands as found on VRBO:
John and Michele R.
Mar 7, 2023 Liked: Cleanliness
Couldn’t get tired of the view!
Lovely place to stay! The view of the ocean was never tiring. The beds were very comfortable. The bar well stocked. The rental mgr was so easy to work with and a pleasure to communicate with. We would stay there again. Keep in mind, I wouldn’t stay there with younger children.. The home isn’t designed for kids in mind. The saltwater pool was fun, but a bit on the chilly side, oddly shaped and in the middle (we believe) is 10 ft deep. We did love staying here. Several days we didn’t want to leave. Coffee in the morning with ocean views and sounds, NEVER got old! We even saw whales off in the distance, and on the clear days did see St, John and Thomas and Puerto Rico. The leatherback Landing Restaurant isn’t very far away and a great place for food and drinks at Cane Bay. Loved playing in the water there! Other great places to go on the island for meals, are SALT GREAT POND (Definitely go there!!!) Caroline’s, Duggan’s Reef, Burgers on the pier @ Shupe’s on the boardwalk. AMA (the atmosphere was amazing!) 69 in Fredericksted… Cream &Co next to Caroline’s… Ice made there.. great desserts! Virgin Island Coffee Roaster- pick up some to go and grab a cup while there. Go to Buck Island on Big Beard Adventures… We go everytime we are there! We loved staying here, we love St. Croix, love the vibe down there, the people are so friendly! Who wouldn’t be when you can be in the water in any direction. Puts a smile on everyone’s face!
Go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix jeep rentals
Click here for the Best St. Croix Villa Rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Click here for do I need a passport to go to Virgin Islands?