6 bedroom, 4 bath, sleeps 4. Beachfront.
King’s Ocean St. Croix Beach House is a wonderful beachfront vacation rental located on Rainbow Beach just north of Fredericksted on St. Croix island. Here you’re guaranteed an unforgettable experience of natural Caribbean tropical beauty, simply amazing ocean views, aromatic sea breezes, and peaceful sound of the waves.
Walk just steps out your door and dig your toes into the soft sand. Take a dip in the ocean or lounge on your own beach. Peaceful, quiet relaxation is what this villa is about. So come enjoy the beach dream vacation you’ve always wanted at King’s Ocean St. Croix in 2023!
- Internet — Due to hurricane-resistant cement walls, the internet is limited in some areas of the house.
- Linens provided
- Towels Provided
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Free wifi
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dining table
- Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Parking — Gated driveway for one vehicle. Additional parking on the street side is available.
- Fenced yard
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters — 21 years
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
- Check in after 16:00
- Check out before 11:00
- Maximum overnight guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Minimum age to rent: 21
- No children allowed
- No pets allowed
- No events allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Rental is solidified once the attached Rental agreement has been returned via email by the primary renter within 48hrs of booking the property online.
- A valid photo ID of each guest must be submitted with the signed rental agreement within 48hrs of booking the property online.
- Signed Rental agreement and photo ID’s must be returned within 48 hours of booking the property online or cancellation is automatically processed.
Directions to Kings Ocean St. Croix vacation rental
Click on the map to take you to the front door of Kings Ocean:
Things to do
- Christiansted Boardwalk Shops and bars
- Gecko’s Island Adventures Tour operator — view Gecko tour prices (pdf)
- Adventures in Diving STX Scuba diving
- West End Water Sports — jet ski Tel: 340-277-8295 — see St Croix. jet ski prices (pdf)
- St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures — Scuba and snorkeling Tel: 340-773-3483 — read about & download the best St. Croix snorkeling sites as pdf
- Swan Charters, LLC. – USVI Sailing Charters — Boating charters. Tel: 340-727-2727 — View & download boat tour menu as pdf
- Fishing St. Croix — Fishing charters. Tel: 340-244-1335 or Captain Cook Charters Tel: 340-277-2415 — view download boat charter prices as pdf
- Cruzan Cowgirls Horseback riding — view & pring horseback riding prices as pdf
- Rainbow Beach
- Fort Frederik
- Frederiksted Pier — read about the pier (pdf)
- St. Patrick’s Catholic Church
- Carl and Marie Lawaetz Museum
- Gecko’s Island Adventures Tel: 340-713-8820 — view and print tour prices as pdf
- Sandy Point Beach — read about the turtle nesting here as pdf
- Caribbean Museum Center for The Arts Tel: 340-772-2622
- St George Village Botanical Gardens Tel: 340-692-2874 — read about and download the botanical garden’s history and plants (pdf)
- Estate Whim Sugar Mill Historic ruins Tel: 340-772-0598 – read and print out Estate Whim history as pdf
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge Tel: 340-773-4554 — read about the wildlife reserve (pdf)
- Cruzan Rum Factory Tel: 340-692-2280
- Columbus Landing Site – historical site — read about Columbus Landing history (pdf)
Places to eat
- Flyers Bar & Grill Tel: 340-772-3222
- Smoke STX restaurant: Tel: 340-713-9494
- Polly’s At the Pier restaurant Tel: 340-719-9434
- Blues’ Backyard BBQ & Grill Tel: 340-514-2541
- Galangal Tel: 340-773-0076 — View menu (pdf)
- Brew STX Tel: 340-719-6339 — View menu (pdf)
- Rum Runners Restaurant Tel: 340-773-6585 — View & download menu as pdf
- Cafe Fresco — View menu (pdf)
- Shupe’s on the Boardwalk — Tel: 340-773-3400 — View & download menu as pdf
- Off the Wall at Cane Bay (beach restaurant). — View & download menu as pdf
- The Landing Beach Bar at Cane Bay. Tel: 340-718-0362 — view menu (pdf)
- Turtle’s Deli Tel: 340-772-3676
- Beach Side Cafe at Sand Castle on the Beach Tel: 340-772-1266 — view & print Sand Castle menu as pdf
- Salt Great Pond restaurant Tel: 340-718-7258
- Blue Water Terrace restaurant. Tel: 340-692-2583 — view & download menu as pdf
- No Bones Cafe Tel: 340-773-2128
- The Far East Restaurant at Grapetree Bay Hotel Tel: 340-249-0700 — view & download menu as pdf
More photos of King’s Ocean St. Croix Beach House
VRBO King’s Ocean St Croix reviews
A Truly Unforgettable Experience
5/5 Stayed Feb 2023 Krystle Y.
Staying at King’s Ocean Beach House was an incredible experience from the moment we walked through the door. The location and beach access was perfect and the views of the Caribbean sunsets were truly a sight to behold. The home is clean, beautiful, very tastefully decorated, and the robes and towels with the house logo made it feel like a private five-star hotel, just for our family. Published 7 Mar 2023
Wonderful beachfront location
5/5 Stayed Nov 2022 Tim D.
Kings Ocean Beach House is a beautiful property with every amenity you can imagine. The views are incredible and the accommodations were very comfortable. The kitchen is a dream even an accomplished chef would appreciate.
The property offers several lounging areas including, a garden patio with a beautiful water feature, a rear covered porch where one can take in the ocean waves and beautiful sunsets, and The Crow’s Nest which is perfect for a morning Nespresso while enjoying picturesque views of the ocean.
With the ocean literally steps away from the back door, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and swimming are convent at any time of the day.
Couldn’t imagine a better place to stay in St. Croix!
5/5 Stayed Aug 2022 Grant G.
We absolutely loved our stay! The was better than we could’ve imagined! We stayed for ten days and I wish I could’ve stayed longer. The house is located close to quite a few shops. I highly recommend going to Polly’s and ordering a latte. It’s so good!
We absolutely loved our stay and want yo go back! I would recommend staying here to anyone and everyone! Published 4 Sep 2022
Perfect Beachfront Home!
5/5 Stayed Feb 2022 Amelia W.
We stayed at Kings Ocean Beach House for a week and could not have enjoyed it more! The beach is literally steps outside the door. We went swimming and paddle boarding every day. You must to walk all the way down to the right and you will find intact conch shells! The snorkeling down at the pier is perfect as well! The sunsets every night were just amazing to watch from the rooftop deck. We spent hours relaxing on the large back deck listening to the waves, and the garden out front is perfect in the warm evenings.
Just 8 minutes down the road in Frederiksted there were great restaurants and bars. We only had to go 30 minutes and we were in Christiansted for shopping and more places to eat. We highly recommend a boat tour to Buck Island and kayaking on the Salt River to see the bioluminescence. Published 24 Feb 2022
5/5 Stayed Jan 2022 Joni W.
This home is a magical, tropical paradise! From the moment we got out of the car we were instantly relaxed. You’re greeted by a spectacular fountain and beautiful tropical plants and trees surrounding the home. When you enter the home, you’re surrounded by luxury….and a view of the ocean!
Our favorite part of this home were the crow’s nest and covered patio overlooking the ocean! We had breakfast every morning sitting on the covered patio. We watched two cruise ships come into Frederiksted and one morning saw a sting ray jump out of the ocean!
We never ran out of things to do. We relaxed on the beach…which is literally 7 steps off the patio! And of course, as we walked out the door, there were beach towels for us. The snorkeling right in front of the house was so much fun…lots of beautiful fish. We took a walk west down the beach every day and searched for sea glass and chaney. It’s a beautiful beach without any homes. Published 22 Feb 2022
VRBO King’s Ocean St Croix Beach House details (print as pdf)
VRBO King’s Ocean Beach House St. Croix reviews (download as pdf)
Go to St Croix aiport page
Curious about St. Croix scuba diving?
Need St. Croix rental cars?
Interested in St. Croix sailing?