Sleeps 8. 3 bedrooms. 6 beds
Located on a hill above Teague Bay Beach on the East End. Nearby is the St. Croix Yacht Club. The villa has an open concept design, a combination of island live but with all the modern conveniences. From the villa you can also see the golf course located just across the street, whjich and open to the public. There is a nearby beach within a short walking distance. The villa is about a 20 minute drive into Christiansted.
There are two king suites one different sides of the villa which provides good privacY. There is also a third bedroom with two double beds. Each bedroom comes equipped with televisions.
There is a pool is purified with a saline water system. There is also a new outdoor sofa and chairs offering lots of seating area, plus a dining area with a new table and chairs seating six people. Additionally, there is a gas grill and lounge chairs. Other amenities include pool floats, cable tv, WiFi, a laundry and a well-stocked kitchen.
- InternetBroadband VI
- Linens providedNew, Quality sheets on each bed and cooling bell foam mattress topper with quilted mattress pad on both king size beds
- Towels ProvidedHigh quality bath towels and Beach Towels.
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioningMini-Split Units In All Bedrooms
- Wireless InternetPassword on the router in living room cabinets.
- Toilet Paper
- Basic Soaps
- Desk chair
- Free wifi
- MicrowaveGE Above Range
- RefrigeratorGE with Ice/water In Door
- Dishes & UtensilsMore than ample supply
- Coffee Maker
- DishwasherGE Stainless
- StoveGe Gas Range
- OvenGE Stainless Steel
- Pantry ItemsCoffee filters, Cleaning Supplies, Mop, Broom Dustpan, Laundry Detergent, Paper Towels,
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & utensils for kids
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
Pool & spa
- Private poolBrand New, Saline Purified Swimming Pool with “Baja” Tanning Ledge. In-Pool Chaise Lounges, Table & Umbrella
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- GolfWe overlook “The Reef” Golf Course, located just across Meggie Hill Rd. This Golf Club offers Disc Golf and a 9 Hole Course. Open To The Public and all Visitors and within walking distance.
- TennisBoth Tennis and Pickleball are available to guests through rentals at “The Reef” Golf Club, located directly across the street.
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Water Sports Gear
- Television4 LG Flat Screen With Roku Programming
- GamesRing Toss and Corn Hole Games are Available To Help Enhance Your Island Time.
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Games for Kids
- Washing machineGE
- Clothes dryerGE
- Iron & Board
- ParkingMore than ample parking in the private driveway.
- Smoke detector4 Total. I in each bedroom and I in the dining room
- Fire extinguisherLaundry room
- Exterior lighting
- Deadbolt lock
- First aid kitWest bathroom vanity
- Fenced pool
- Near the oceanWithin an Easy Walking Distance to The beach and the Caribbean Sea.
- Ocean ViewStunning Caribbean Sea View
- BeachOur Neighborhood Beach Of Teague Bay Is Never Crowded. It is Located next to Duggan’s Reef Restaurant and within a five minute walk or less than a minute drive. Hammocks between Palm Trees & Chaises
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course ViewThe Reef 9 Hole Golf Course Is Right Across The Street.
- Golf Course FrontThe Reef Golf Course
- 1. Casino at the Divi Carina Bay 0.8 mi
- 2. Reef Golf Course 0.2 mi
- 3. Reef Beach 0.2 mi
- 4. The Reef Golf Course 0.2 mi
- 5. Teague Bay 0.2 mi
- 6. Grape Tree Beach 0.8 mi
- 7. Knight Bay 0.6 mi
- 8. Solitude Bay 1.2 mi
- 9. Cottongarden Bay Beach 1.4 mi
- 10. Cramer Park Beach 1.4 mi
- 11. Isaacs Bay Beach 2.2 mi
- 12. Isaac Bay 2.3 mi
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
Directions to Endless Summer St Croix villa
Reviews on Airbnb
- February 2023
We booked this place many months in advance to celebrate my 30th & my cousin’s birthdays with family and close friends. The house was very beautiful and the view is what sold it! Michelle was wonderful and responded quickly whenever I had a question. We will definitely book this home again in the future and highly recommend to anyone who is planning a trip to St. Croix!
- January 2023
Great place to relax and enjoy my family. Will revisit. Michelle was super helpful.
- December 2022
Highly recommend Seascape!! It’s a beautiful, spacious house that was perfect for our family and friends. The property is nice and secluded with tons of outdoor space overlooking the water. We had our wedding welcome party here and our guests couldn’t get over how amazing it all was.
There’s also a ton of beach things, floats, games.. pretty much everything you would ever need!
Michelle was very communicative and helpful from the very beginning. She goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect.
- October 2022
As described, perhaps a tic better.
Vaca went as smooth as possible and then enhanced by Michelle and teams efforts and attention.
We had 5 couples. The compartmentalized layout assured we didn’t feel crowded or on top of each other. If you not seeking ‘resort’ amenities and want to get out w the locals for food, entertainment and/or feel secluded and secure to entertain/cook yourselves… place is ideal.
100% would book again should the opportunity arise.
- October 2022
Perfect location would definitely go back
- July 2022
The Villa was perfect! Our host was perfect! Everything we needed was right there. I have already recommended this spot to two friends. I wish we would have stayed longer. We had 16 people and everyone’s needs were met! A great vacation!!
- July 2022
This house was perfect for our group! We loved the layout and how it was secluded on a little cliff. The views were incredible! Michelle was an amazing host – the best I have had! The icing on the cake was being able to pay an additional fee and have her plan out all of our activities/dinners and even grocery shop for us. She made the trip so easy for us! If you are considering this house – BOOK IT! You won’t regret it.
- June 2022
We stayed at this beautiful property as a group of 12 adults to celebrate a birthday. The house and view was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone had plenty of space to hangout all together or take some time to relax by themselves.
The host was fantastic and the communication clear and prompt. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone who wants to stay in an unforgettable location!
- April 2022
A house like no other. Great location, quiet, secluded, but convenient to everything on the island. We loved it!!
- April 2022
Simply Amazing! Our stay at Seascape Villa was exactly what our family needed coming out of the COVID Pandemic. Our group consisted of 11 people varying in age from 2 yrs old to grandparents. The house was beautiful, well stocked, amazing location right on the water. Well stocked means plenty of beach towels and bath towels that you want to use, dishes, pots. The property has everything you will need including a double set of washers and dryers. Everyone in our group was pleased. I would definitely recommend the home and hope to have another opportunity to visit. The house is a bit remote but Frederiksted is nearby with plenty of beaches and restaurants. A rental car is a must. I would recommend Jeep Wranglers. Michelle is an attentive host and extremely knowledgeable of the island and the ins and outs of the house. Michelle answered our questions quickly and made herself available to review things with us if needed. Our group was very busy exploring the island. Yet, there was so much more we wish we could have done. See below for some ideas.
Videos of Endless Summer St Croix
go to Book a Suite now
go to St Croix aiport page
Click here for St. Croix jeep rentals
Click here for the Best St. Croix Villa Rentals
Click here to find out Where is St. Croix?
Bungalows on the Bay St. Croix